By managing physical security, internal and external building maintenance, and general janitorial operations, the facilities manager is responsible ensure the safety and security for all employees, vendors, and visitors to the Galerie facility.
- Provides leadership, supervision, training, performance evaluation and coaching to the maintenance crew
- Ensures proper maintenance of equipment and facilties.
- Ensures reliable operation of plant facility equipment.
- Supports operations personnel in trouble-shooting machine repair processes.
- Develops and implements and monitors a Preventative Maintenance Program to maximize equipment life and operational efficiency according to manufacturer's specifications.
- Responsible for supporting and advocating all safety initiatives.
- Cost effective management of vendors as it relates to service proposals.
- Works with contract vendors and contractors.
- Provides building maintenance services by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Issues employee security badges, and maintains records any security breach.
- Monitor and maintain building CCTV cameras.
- Work with local authorities to ensure overall safety and security of the building.
- Ensures operation of equipment by developing and enforcing preventive maintenance
- Determines service, equipment, and personnel requirements by conducting inspections.
- Protects employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean building.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing a building maintenance annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides building maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 6-8 years of prior related work experience required.
- Microsoft Office Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Janitorial and Facility products
Location/Region: Hebron, KY (41048)