Who You Are
You are an outgoing and extremely optimistic talent acquisition professional who craves standing out and making an impact. You are a quick learner and have experience being the first point of contact for potential new hires. You have experience developing consistent pipelines of talented candidates for a variety of roles and you take a creative and persistent approach to your outreach. Most importantly, you are a team player who is trained to identify other professionals and you'd love to play a major part in growing a company that you can truly be passionate about building.
What You’ll Do
- Creatively and persistently connect with qualified candidates for positions across the company, especially for roles dedicated to HomeLight's new establish verticals
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Become a Subject-matter-expert on all of HomeLight's services
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process
- Schedule and coordinate phone and onsite person interviews
- Meticulously track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each engineering role
- At least 2+ years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Indeed, Github, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date and in real-time
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS software or similar solution
- Bachelor's degree required
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!
We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
We're excited to be making a big impact in one of the most important decisions of one's life: buying or selling a home - and are looking for bright, high-energy, flexible people who can grow with our organization. Since we're small, each person on our team is a critical component of our success. We like to break down walls to get to where we are going. At HomeLight, you'll need to deliver great work, have passion for our business, and like to have fun. We look forward to speaking with you!
Location/Region: Myrtle Point, OR