PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide executive level administrative support to the Vice President of Human Resources and the Human Resources department in order to meet the overall mission goals and strategic objectives of the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Administration Support (50%)
- Assist VP, Human Resources and HR department with administrative services.
- Assist in answering department phones, screening calls and relaying messages to members of the VP and Human Resources Team. Serve as primary backup operator for the department.
- Type and send correspondence for the VP, Human Resources and HR team as needed.
- Issue purchase orders through computerized purchase order system for all payroll provider invoices and departmental purchases.
- Submit credit card charge receipts through a computerized expense reimbursement system for business expenses incurred within the department.
- Maintain and order visitor badges for the security desk as needed.
- Maintain temporary badges and log sheet.
- Update SharePoint by posting current corporate and field directories.
- Send flowers, cards and gifts to employees during special circumstances as directed.
- Distribute incoming departmental mail and ensure department’s outgoing mail is properly postmarked and submitted for courier pickup daily.
- Order HR departmental supplies and maintain copy/fax/printer.
- Assist with faxing, filing, copying, mailings, scanning, etc.
- Plan and organize catering for all on-site meetings
Employee Administration Support (40%)
- Assist with job postings, reference checks and scheduling interviews as needed.
- Coordinate and conduct annual I-9 audit for compliance. Notify immediately of compliance failures.
- Initiate exit survey to terminated employees through 3rd party portal. Upload monthly/quarterly terminated employee information into 3rd party portal.
- Prepare organizational charts and modify as needed.
- Respond to requests for verification of employment, separation notices, child support/state
- Scan employee files and documents for archiving purposes.
- Upload photos of employees to HCMS system.
- Order badge reels and supplies for ID Maker and perform periodic maintenance on ID Maker. Maintain temporary badges and log sheet.
- Notify corporate and field employees via email of full-time terminations.
- Provide up-to-date federal and state labor law posters to all job sites in accordance with labor regulations. Maintain poster tracking spreadsheet and code invoices.
- Upload personnel documents to employee files.
- Prepare companywide annual policy and security required training.
Reporting and Billing (10%)
- Reconcile monthly carrier invoices. Submit invoices for approval and payment.
- Run EEO-1 report from HRIS system Enter required information into agency electronic Form EE0-1 before deadline.
- Audit employee job and personal information for accuracy.
- Run New Hire and Termination quarterly reports from HRIS system.
- Review the reports for accuracy and certify with name and date stamp for SOX compliancy.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred with 3-5 years Executive Assistant experience and/or experience working in a Human Resources related field
- Knowledge of MS Office, Concur, SharePoint, Office 365
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Strong organization skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at simultaneously
Advanced Personnel Resources has provided full service staffing solutions, recruiting and professional search services to the Triad region for over 30 years.
We work in partnership with a majority of the region's most well-known organizations, institutions and healthcare practices from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune ranked corporations in fulfilling Professional, Administrative, Clinical / Non Clinical and Light Industrial staffing needs. We provide the highest quality talent and job opportunities in diverse industries and positions including:
Accounting / Finance
Administrative / Clerical
Call Center / Customer Service
Manufacturing / Distribution
Medical / Healthcare
Purchasing / Supply Chain
Sales / Marketing
Our team of highly experienced recruiting and staffing professionals are known for their market intelligence, unparalleled contacts, high-impact service and proven record in recruiting the most qualified job seekers specifically selected to match our clients' needs. We combine over 125 years of staffing and search industry expertise. We are committed to maintaining our total quality service mission and personalized attention to deliver a successful match for both our client employers and job seeking candidates.
Your company's success is important to us. Your career is equally important. Finding the right candidate and the right position is our business.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC