Arcadia Management Group, Inc.
Property ● Managed
At Arcadia Management Group, Inc. our goal is to strategically build the value of commercial property, and our team members are the ones who make this possible. We strive to find the perfect balance of fun and professionalism, while continuing to grow throughout the country.
Our organization is expanding, and you might be just the person we are looking for! We are presently recruiting for a Property Accountant to complete our team in Phoenix, AZ.
This position provides generally accepted accounting principals (GAAP) to analyze financial information, reconcile financial statements, prepare general and standard journal entries, assist in budget development, and prepare financial reports for management. This position currently focuses on a commercial portfolio in North Carolina, and reports to a remote manager.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information in preparation for entry into various financial statements and accounting reports and makes appropriate journal entries for recording in the general ledger by checking calculations, reviewing basis for figures, and balancing and reconciling figures
- Reviews budget, revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents and researches and resolves discrepancies as necessary
- Performs bank reconciliations and wire transfers for deposit, makes mortgage payments and distributions, and ensures accuracy
- Maintains and coordinates accounting control procedures by analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommending appropriate budget levels to ensure expenditure control
- Analyzes and reviews accounting and financial resources for property acquisitions, dispositions, and closings and budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, private funding, contracts, grants, and other corporate financial and accounting transactions
- Acts as liaison to internal and external auditors by explaining journal entries and financial transactions, providing research data and information as requested, and answering questions necessary to complete the audit in a timely manner
- Communicates with on-site and other property managers to assist in completing pre-close and close activities, answer questions, provide support, and ensure timely completion of accounting processes for on-time client and Company reporting
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary
· Minimum of two years of property accounting experience
· One Sight
· Yardi (Voyager, 6, 7, etc.)
· Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
AMG takes pride in utilizing many tools throughout the recruitment process. At nearly 150 team members across five states, our growth is active, and therefore our intent is to find the right team member while simultaneously having the right team member see us as their perfect fit also.
More specifically, our Phoenix team shares a unique balance between working as a unit in-person and striving to bridge toward our remote teams. Above it all, we keep customer service at the forefront of operations, going above and beyond to help our tenants, vendors, and each other.
· Medical/dental/vision plan options
· Short- and long-term disability plans (paid for by AMG)
· Employee life insurance policy (paid for by AMG)
· Accrued paid-time-off
· Defined contribution retirement program (matching simple IRA)
· Major holidays observed
· Educational reimbursement (for qualifying expenses)
Arcadia Management Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arcadia Management Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please visit our website at www.arcadiamgmt.com and/or email Ashley Landa at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Arcadia Management Group is a third-party, fee-based, commercial property management company. Founded in 1986 by Peggy Burgess to concentrate on bringing quality commercial property management to the Southwest. We began with one retail property of less than 20,000 square feet, and now manage over 30 million square feet! From day one we have worked to introduce innovative technologies that help deliver operating efficiencies.