Multiple Locations - Scheduling Interviews for qualified candidates. First, Second and Third Shift: Full Time or Part Time Availability - Limited Number of Slots - Please Include Current Resume and Confirmation of Valid Texas Level 2 and / or 3 Certification
Paid Training After Hire
We are looking for polished, Armed Security Officers that have retail, customer service and leadership experience that want to join our team of professionals and enjoy a rewarding career. Full Time, Part Time, or Per Diem Emergency Response shifts available. Former military and law enforcement experience desired.
This is a high visibility, uniformed, constantly moving patrol detail, requiring client engagement. Great starting opportunity for leadership positions.
· Foot patrol of store interior
· Provide an alert presence that deters violent criminal activity / Impression of Control
· Provide customer friendly atmosphere
· Report to work on time, every time / Prompt
· Present an image of confidence / Professional
· Customer focus / Engagement
· Provide intelligent, timely reports
· Site supervision potential
· Must have a valid / current Texas Level 2 and / or 3 Certification
· Must own your own weapon in caliber of qualification
· Must have a valid, state issued Driver’s License and clean driving record
· A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
· Must present a professional image
· Excellent communication skills, outgoing personality
· Keen attention to detail
· Punctuality, no tardiness accepted
· Must own a smartphone for scheduling and clocking in / out
· Ability to stand and walk an entire shift
· Reliable transportation and proximity to site(s)
· Supervisory experience a plus
· Fluent in English
· Prompt / Professional / Engaged
Compensation: Starting pay rates based on experience and qualifications
Link to apply: Copy and paste into browser
Brosnan Risk Consultants has extensive experience in the provision of professional unarmed security services in the metropolitan New York area including commercial buildings, residential properties, construction sites, banks, warehouses, retail stores, and schools. Brosnan has provided top-tier security services at over one hundred construction sites in New York City and many trophy buildings in Manhattan.
The scope of security services includes unarmed law enforcement personnel, unarmed security officers, fire trained security officers, OSHA-10 certified officers, fire safety officers, plainclothes personnel, patrol vehicles, canine units and loss prevention officers.
Brosnan Risk Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please email Brosnan's Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request in the email.