Nashville-based national interior design firm seeks entry-level procurement clerk. Initial job duties include fabric reserve maintenance, purchase tracking and administrative tasks to support the procurement department.
- Communicate product and service information to designers and vendors, including, pricing, availability, and delivery status
- Review purchasing documents for accuracy and completeness
- Process and expedite purchase orders, vendor acknowledgments, change orders and revisions within purchasing database
- Process and document COM tags
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy, efficiency and speed of data entry
- Positive “Can-Do” Attitude
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent Customer Service communication skills
IDA has provided numerous opportunities for our interns and clerks to accept more responsibility and maintain upward momentum in our company as their skills permit. Therefore, based on skill level, a candidate can expect the job and related pay to evolve to furnishings procurement including data entry of specifications, expediting purchase orders, and coordination of delivery.
IDA is a commercial interior design firm that specializes in Senior Living and Hospitality design.
Location/Region: Nashville, TN