Seeking receptionist for Accident Reconstruction Firm in Baton Rouge, LA. Full time, Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Duties include answering phones, drafting business emails, filing, and assisting management in assigned tasks.
Requires excellent time-management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. The position requires strong general computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and excellent English grammar skills. Knowledge of case management software preferred. Must possess a proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks as well as the ability to work independently in a fast-paced professional environment with constantly changing deadlines.
· Answering telephones and directing calls to the correct station.
· Entering and review of technician’s time sheets before submittal to the Office Manager.
· Drafting and filing of correspondence, emails, responses, etc.
· Assisting the Case manager with casework updates and client communications.
Applicant must pass a background screening.
· Paid Holidays and Paid Leave
· Simple IRA w/ Employer Match