We are seeking a Retail Loss Prevention Detective to join our team. You will be responsible for external and internal theft investigations as well as assisting the Loss Prevention Manager in workers comp and general liability investigations.
- Monitor and patrol premises to detect and locate suspected shoplifters
- Safely recover assets and make apprehensions
- Identify issues of operational errors and policy violations
- Conduct various routine audits and inspections
- Investigate and resolve various fraud and theft cases
- Assist the Loss Prevention Manager in worker compensation and general liability investigations
- Previous experience in surveillance, loss prevention, or other related fields is a plus but not necessary
- Familiarity with retail security equipment is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Brown's Super Stores, Inc.
Brown's Super Stores is a family owned and operated supermarket chain of 10 Philadelphia area ShopRite supermarkets and 2 Fresh Grocer supermarket. The company was founded in 1988 by President and CEO Jeffrey Brown and is headquartered in Westville, New Jersey. The Company is well known for its state-of-the-art supermarkets that are spotlessly clean, offering a wide variety of fresh food, low prices and friendly customer service. All of the stores feature their authentic line of Brown's Chef's Market products. Brown's has been well recognized for its dedication to the communities it serves and was recognized for the past several years as The Best Employer in the Philadelphia region by the Philadelphia Business Journal and other publications. The White House has also acknowledged Brown's for its efforts in serving urban communities who lack affordable, fresh and healthy food. Learn more about Brown's at www.brownschefsmarket.com or friend us on Facebook.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA