Wilson Elser's Florham Park office currently seeks am IT Service Management Supervisor to join our growing IT team.
This position can be located in either our NYC Downtown office at 125 Broad Street, or in our Florham Park, NJ office.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 37 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
The IT Service Management Supervisor is responsible for IT service processes and tools from both an implementation and strategic operations perspective, with a focus on service management, service reporting, and quality control. This position reports to the IT User Support Manager and aids in completing projects on the firm’s IT roadmap. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, creative problem solver. Flexibility in working on a variety of projects and technical support needs is a must. The position is customer service oriented. The IT Service Management Supervisor thrives on working in a fast paced, growing environment, while working well with others and participating as a team player.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent (10 years +) work experience
• ITIL V3 Foundations or Higher
• 2+ years experience managing an internal IT Support Desk; outsourced Support Desk experience a plus
• 2+ years experience working on an IT Support Desk
• Demonstrable experiences implementing IT Service Management tools and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Experience providing VIP and ‘white glove’ support to executives
• Significant experience working under a process-centric ITIL Framework with formal Service Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management controls in place
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding customer service and relationship skills
• Ivanti HEAT or similar ticketing/ITSM tool experience a major advantage
• Ability to work on projects using an Agile methodology, using a scrum or Kanban style; JIRA experience a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-starter, with the ability to manage own time effectively and work autonomously
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to coordinate Production-based (RTB) workloads and work effectively with the Help Desk Service Supervisor
• Ability to work after hours as necessary for general maintenance and on-call support
• Maintain certifications and technical knowledge base through continuing education and study
• Basic hardware and software troubleshooting skills
• Responsible for IT service management SLA implementation, reporting and compliance
• Responsible for incident escalation management, VIP support, and ‘white glove’ support for lateral attorneys and firm leadership
• Responsible the selection, project management, and implementation of ITIL tools and processes for service management, problem management, firm outages/incident management, service transition, service catalog, and change management
• Staff resource management for an internal IT Support Desk, along with the implementation and operations of an outsourced external vendor with near-shore support resources
• Responsible for IT service reporting (e.g., productivity metrics and other KPIs) and quality control (e.g., compliance, process auditing, management escalation, etc.)
• Creation of IT User Support communications and templates for IT Communications usage
• Oversight for staff/contract resources working on projects that have an impact on the Help Desk
• Document Help Desk standards, policies and procedures, etc.
Why Should You Apply?
•Generous PTO plan
•Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
•Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.
Wilson Elser is a full-service law firm with nearly 800 attorneys, representing more than 50 service areas in 39 offices throughout the United States. Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and is listed in the Top 50 by The National Law Journal. With a full-service office in London and a network of affiliate firms in France, Germany and Mexico, Wilson Elser routinely provides legal advice and representation throughout the world.
While Wilson Elser's heritage and primary focus is insurance defense, it increasingly has expanded into the corporate and transactional realms in order to better serve its clients. Along these lines, the firm currently has a broad range of practice areas, members of which will often work on multidisciplinary and/or multijurisdictional teams in order to identify sound, comprehensive and innovative solutions to complex legal issues.