If you are a dynamic advertising salesperson with experience in the digital space who knows how to drive results, then this is your opportunity. We set the stage for your success with an interactive sales and product training program that focuses on sales techniques and digital marketing solutions.
Meet local business owners and decision-makers to uncover their business needs, collaborate with colleagues to design custom marketing packages, go on sales calls, analyze campaign results and celebrate your successes.
For this position you should have:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
* Passion for digital advertising
* Knowledge of needs-based selling
* Proven success of increasing sales in a competitive marketplace
* CRM sales management software experience with a leading platform, preferably with SalesForce
* Excellent communication and presentation skills -- written and verbal
* Assertiveness, goal-orientation and self-motivation
* Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work under deadlines
* Solid PC skills including proficiency with MS Office Suite, Power Point & Excel
Alabama Media Group is a digitally-focused news and information company that combines quality journalism from The Birmingham News, The Huntsville Times, Mobile's Press-Register and The Mississippi Press with the up-to-the-minute access of AL.com. Alabama Media Group provides innovative ways to inform, connect and empower the people of Alabama in the communities we serve.
Alabama Media Group is a part of Advance Local, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 24 cities, reaching 50+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Fearlessness, and Customer Focus. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.
Advance Local is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
Location/Region: Birmingham, AL (35203)