Looking for COMPETITIVE PAY where hard work is recognized and appreciated?
If you enjoy working with your hands, have a desire to contribute to the Environment, find rapid change exhilarating, are proactive and pride yourself on seeing a project through from start to finish, this is your job!
What we offer:
- Bonus Pay up to $5 per hour for ER call-outs
- Weekends paid at Time and Half
- Safety Incentive Programs
- Paid Uniforms - Boot Reimbursement
- Paid in-house training to ensure compliance and knowledge in Federal, State and Company policies.
- Medical Insurance available after 60 days
- 401k eligibility after 60 days
Join Midwest and start a career in Environmental services.
- Must be able to perform tasks associated with industrial waste management, site remediation, equipment & facility decontamination and emergency spill response.
- Willingness to respond to call-outs 24/7 for emergency spills.
- Work in Elevated and Confined Space Entry, as well as following Lock-out Tag-out processes
- Hard Working
- Must pass background and drug screen
- Ability to work nights and weekends for ER Spills/special projects
Midwest Environmental Services is a full service environmental management company, with over 30 years of providing a wide range of services including, hazardous waste clean-up, industrial cleaning and water blasting, industrial waste recycling and disposal, transportation and emergency spill response. We are based in southern Indiana, but have facilities located in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. If you wish to work for a company that is experiencing growth, with a robust and consistent business model, Midwest Environmental Services, Inc. is the place for you.
Established in 1982, Midwest Environmental Services, Inc. (MIDWEST), is a full-service licensed and permitted environmental management company with a diverse background and knowledge in the waste management business.
MIDWEST maintains its headquarters in Brownstown, Indiana, as well as, owns and operates treatment facilities strategically located in Charlestown, Indiana and Cincinnati and Hamilton, Ohio.
We provide a full range of functional, qualified waste management services, such as non-hazardous sludge handling and site remediation, to the proper management and disposal of hazardous wastes.
The following are some of the environmental services we provide:
Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Management Programs
UST/AST Cleaning, Removal and Closure
Environmental Site Assessment
Health and Safety Training
Packaging, Transportation, and Disposal of Laboratory Chemicals
All of our facilities and services are complemented by our ability to transport hazardous materials safely and efficiently with our fully permitted transportation fleet. These units are dispatched from any of our facilities, and include tractor-trailers, straight trucks equipped with lift gates, vacuum trucks and tankers. Our turbo vacuum trucks are specifically designed for the rapid loading and unloading of liquids as well as solids, making them the ultimate choice for waste handling.
Location/Region: Charlestown, IN