Ad Title: Instructional Technologist
A Great opportunity to work with well-known company right in center city. Opportunity to be a part of a large, collaborative team working on wide diversity of instructional design projects.
Instructional Technologist Responsibilities:
Instructional Technologist Requirements:
- Advanced skill level in Articulate Storyline 360 and Rise
- Ability to use a variety of tools, templates, and workflows
- Manage projects and client communications with deep ownership of the project processes and outcomes, including strong attention to detail
- Work autonomously in a highly collaborative environment
- At least 5 years of Instructional design/e-learning experience
- MUST HAVE strong Articulate 360 experience
- Ability to leverage video, animations, and interactions to reinforce learning objectives; and, cover a variety of topics including compliance, technology, business processes, and soft skills
- Ability to animate preferably in After effects
Job ID: 316621JS
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (19103)