Looking for a different job? Join our local technology team in Jasper, Indiana! The successful candidate will work in Jasper, Indiana and be responsible for developing and maintaining software-based business solutions for internal and external use.
Required education, skills and experience include:
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts
• Design & architectural patterns for Presentation, Business Logic and Data Access Layers of commercial-quality software applications
• .NET Framework and ASP.NET
• Modern browser capabilities and Rich User interfaces
• Consuming web services at client level
• Code versioning and source control tools
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Dedication to a fast-paced, multi-database environment with large data sets
Ideal tools and technologies experience include:
• Relational DBMS concepts/design, T-SQL, MS SQL server
• Experience in Angular, React, or Vue frameworks
• MS Visual Studio, C#, ADO.NET, EF, LINQ, Lambda Expressions
• IIS, ASP.NET Core MVC, Razor View Engine
• SAAS, Bootstrap, Responsive Web Apps, Mobile Development
• Web Services, Web API, RESTful, XML, JSON
• Third Party Libraries (ex: PDF/Image Library, Barcode Library)
• GitHub (working in a multi-developer environment)
NECS® is one of the nation's leading service providers to commercial and government motor fleets across North America. Our growing company offers competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
NECS® is a 33 year-old family-owned business that provides a broad range of customized fleet solutions to hundreds of commercial and government fleets across the USA and Canada. The company's home office is Jasper, Indiana, a thriving business community with small town heritage, and outstanding work ethic.
NECS® has continued to grow by providing a broad range of client requested services including Regulatory/D.O.T. Compliance Services, Background Screening Services, and Cost Reduction Services, including Tax Recovery, best noted as "America's Expert in Fuel Taxes®", and Fuel & Emissions Management Services. NECS®' success is attributed to its highly experienced and committed staff, and to its valued clients, which include a diverse range of highly regarded companies across many industry sectors.
Location/Region: Jasper, In