Summary of Job:
Perform or assist in copper plating/electroplating and all chemical processing. Has the ability to perform all of the duties required in the Chemical Processing area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform work as assigned to process metal parts to impart protective coating of a required appearance using standardized chemical tank and racks.
- Prepare parts for copper plating using proper masking techniques.
- Perform or assist in copper plating/electroplating as needed.
- Clean and maintain all racks and anodes.
- Perform copper stripping.
- Prepare specimen for chemical analysis.
- Follow work instructions and procedures
- Assist in making a new bath of chemical solution.
- Make chemical additions as instructed.
- Load and unload chemicals.
- Assist in other areas or tasks to meet production needs.
High school education or equivalent and three months to 1 year experience on the job
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (63123)