As vehicles are getting more and more technologically advanced and customer service is becoming even more critical, we are in need of a Product Specialist to assist our clients in a professional and dynamic sales environment.
The ideal candidate is technology-oriented and has exceptional customer service skills.
We will fully train you for the first 60 days for this full-time position!
No previous experience in automotive sales is necessary.
* Secure pay plans - $15/hour plus monthly bonus
* 40 - 45 hour work week! * Medical, Dental, Life, & Disability Plan
* 401k * Paid Vacation
* Opportunities for growth internally MISSION:
* Inspire and excite customers in the dealership with in-depth product information and insight
* Promote the unique selling points and their customer benefits
* Offer exceptional customer service by using non-pressured customer discussion
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Pro-actively approach customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any assistance
* Keep up to date with the latest product information
* Provide customers with specification information about all products
* Ensure all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new and used vehicle features
* Dealership orientation welcome tour – introducing customers to the various points of interest of the dealership
* Follow-up with prospective buyers post visit
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business
* Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers
REQUIREMENTS: * Valid U.S. Driver's license and a clean driving record
* Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
* Coachable * Team oriented attitude
* Strong desire to succeed * Great customer service skills
Qualifications * Great attitude with a high-energy personality
* Work/life balance – flexible hours
* Ability to work days, nights and weekends as needed
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance and work attire.
* Clean driving record/ valid drivers license.
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
* Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving on sales goals
BENEFITS • Medical
• Group Life Insurance (company paid)
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• Accident insurance
• Vacation and PTO
Location/Region: Grand Rapids, MI (49512)