Lupient Nissan is looking for a full-time Assistant Service Manager to join our team! This position will play an integral role in leading a team of service advisors, building customer satisfaction, and growing department profitability.
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for over 45 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement.
In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations.
If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing”.
* Assists with the hiring, training, counseling, and monitoring of the performance of service department team
* Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business
* Ensures that all phone calls and customers are greeted promptly and are given fair estimates on costs and time required for repairs/maintenance
* Effectively communicates with team members regarding work direction, expectations, and coaching
* Maintains reporting systems required by general management and factories
* Monitors daily productivity reports and payroll records
* Minimum of 5 years of industry experience, with supervisory responsibility preferred
* Computer proficiency
* Excellent communication, organizational skills, and strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a professional manner
* Will be required to earn and maintain ongoing industry and factory related training requirements
* Health, Dental and Vision insurance * Company paid life insurance
* Accident and critical illness insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
* Career advancement opportunities (5 different automotive brands in 8 locations!)
* Discounts on products and services
All positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks.
Location/Region: Rochester, MN (55901)