Can you find happiness in a high-energy and dynamic environment? Are you committed to helping your team achieve success? PeopleReady is looking for Production Associates to help in our client's manufacturing department. As a Production Associate, you will operate tools or machines to prepare products for storage or shipment. You'll assist your colleagues in improving the manufacturing process. A major part of a Production Associate’s job is to ensure quality control. The amount and type of materials used in the finished product make a difference where production is concerned, and it is the duty of a Production Associate to ensure that this is done properly. Production Associates perform a variety tasks to strive for their main goal of ensuring that manufactured products meet certain standards of quality.
- Working on metal machines
- Bending metal
- Inspecting metal duct work.
- Lifting in some areas will be 50-75lbs others will be between 75lbs and 100lb.
- Must have work boots that come up to ankle ( steel toes would be a good idea ). After hired - After working 6 months may voluntarily join the Union. Gloves, eye and ear protection provided by customer.
- Must have work boots that come up to ankle ( steel toes would be a good idea ).
Location/Region: Prairie Farm, WI