What happens after an emergency situation leaves a business or residence in need of repair? Can you keep your calm when those in need are counting on you? We are now hiring Mitigation Technicians who are passionate about using their skills to improve our clients' jobsites after a disaster has struck.
The Mitigation Technician will respond to emergency situations involving damage caused by water, fire, flood, soot, storm, mold, or trauma, as well as other emergency situations in homes and businesses. The technician will be tasked with recording incidents, assisting in the claims process, and returning damaged areas to their previous status. We would love for you to apply at the link above.
- Performing restoration activities, including demolition, cleaning, emergency flood service, restorative drying, fire and smoke damage cleaning and deodorization, content cleaning, pack-out and storage and other specialized cleaning
- Setting up site protection, like the use of protective shoe covers and floor mats
- Performing activities, including interior and exterior painting and finishing, light repairs, and cleaning as needed
- Cleaning and maintaining tools, equipment, and facilities
- Ensuring work is completed according to supervisor's specifications
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and work in the heat without A/C
- Prior construction and demolition experience with ability to work on short notice
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Stop the damage and reduce the loss to a specific area due to fire, water damage, etc. with long-term employment. Must be able to use respirators and able to lift up to 60 lbs. in 99% of the time is a room without a/c. Also must be able to drive the company vehicle and pass background and drug test.
- A fit test will be required for this position.
Location/Region: Kahului, HI