Can you find happiness in a high-energy and dynamic environment? Are you committed to helping your team achieve success? PeopleReady is looking for Picker Production Associates to help in our client's manufacturing department. As a Picker Associate, you will be using a scanner gun to scan inventory tags to pull the correct item for the customer's order and any other variety of tasks.deemed necessary. If you are looking for a full-time (40 hours) position, we have two 1st shifts available (7 am to 4 pm) and (8 am to 5 pm). Does this opportunity seem like a good fit? If so, you are encouraged to apply by clicking the link above.
- Review customer order tickets
- Locate the items in the warehouse
- Scan the barcode tags (with a scanner gun) to remove item from inventory
- Move items to the processing and shipping area for shipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.by the supervisor
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Able to work in a team environment and have a strong work ethic
- Have a good communications skills and detailed oriented
- Must be able to be on your feet all day
- Must be able to climb up to 4 flights of stairs during the course of the day..
- Must be able to frequently climb a rolling ladder
- Must be able to reach above your head to pull items from a three tier wall fixture
- Perform other duties as assigned..
Location/Region: Saint Albans, VT