Part Time Security Officer
We are hiring a Part Time Security Officer to observe and report activities and incidents at an assigned client site. You will check for unsafe conditions, security violations, and unauthorized persons.
Take the first step towards a great career, APPLY TODAY!
- Required to have CA Guard Card, training provided and initial cost covered by company
- Employee reimburses company over first 3 pay periods
- Required to have a valid driver’s license
- Available to work morning, swing, and graveyard shifts
What We Offer:
- Company will help you get your Guard Card if you don’t have one
- Competitive compensation $12-$15/hr
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Previous security experience is a plus
- Meet and continue to meet any state and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- Excellent computer skills and daily smart phone/Internet accessibility
- Ability to sit, stand and walk, for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
This Security Officer job patrols an assigned site on foot or in vehicle, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. With over 350 branch locations nationwide, we are the most locally-focused security company in the United States. Our people are the most important component for delivering value to our clients; they truly make the difference. Whether you are inexperienced, have experience, or are transitioning from the military, we have a position for you. We help our employees develop to their full potential by providing distinct training paths and development tools, from security officers to management.
Location/Region: Colton, CA (92324)