PLEASANT VIEW UTILITY DISTRICT WATER QUALITY SPECIALIST/UTILITY WORKER
Pleasant View Utility District is accepting resumes for a Water Quality Specialist with the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Tennessee Driver’s License
- Knowledge of plumbing, cross-connection, flushing, maintenance and installation of a water system
- Good communication/customer relation skills---Must be self disciplined to work alone
- Backflow Testing Certification from State of Tennessee preferred
- Grade II Distribution System License from State of Tennessee preferred
- References Required
Benefits include medical, life, retirement, holiday, vacation, and sick pay.
Click the Apply button to send us your resume.
Location/Region: Pleasant View, TN