Automotive Service Technicians
Executive Volkswagen has an incredible job opportunity for you!
Due to a dramatic increase in business and our upcoming expansion, we have an immediate need for automotive service technicians with automotive experience.
We'll provide on and off-site training and PAY TOP DOLLAR!
Allow us to custom tailor your career path!
We offer an aggressive compensation - Health Insurance, 401K, and Paid Vacation!
We want to invest in you, while you invest in us, so we're also offering a 90-day pay guarantee! So if you think you're what we're looking for, and you wish to be a part of a winning, growing team of automotive professionals, take advantage of this unique offer and apply today!
Benefits * 90 Day Pay Guarantee
* Paid Vacation * 401(k) Program
* Health insurance * Excellent Training & Advancement Opportunities
* Currently 3 of our service managers were techs with our organization
* 11 Dealerships with 14 Franchises
* Professional and Respectful Work Environment
Job Responsibilities The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing accurate diagnostics on all makes and models of automobiles.
You will also be responsible for providing fast, accurate, high-quality, efficient mechanical repairs.
In addition, you will be considered the knowledge leader in the service department and will have a key technical sales role in dealing directly with customers at times.
Specific duties for the Automotive Service Technician include:
* Diagnose and repair to specifications ensuring vehicles are safe to drive.
* Closely inspect parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, other troublesome items
* Adequately explain technical diagnosis and required repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
* Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay current with rapidly changing automobile technology
* Inspect repair work performed by other technicians
* Provide technical assistance and training to other shop techs.
* Maintains high customer satisfaction standards
Job Requirements As an Automotive Service Technician, you must have an engaging and high-energy personality and the ability to set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you.
You must also have a strong work ethic, work well as part of a team and take pride in the work you do.
Specific qualifications for the Automotive Service Technician position include:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated Customer Service skills * Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on occasion
* Required to operate and monitor operating equipment
* Physically capable to stand, kneel and crawl for extended periods of time when necessary
* Out-going personality with experience at developing relationships
* Can work in a fast pace environment and are organized and can manage your time
* Must have valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record
Location/Region: Waterbury, CT (06701)