We represent a successful medical cannabis company looking to expand our success to the Oklahoma area.
Currently seeking a full-time lead grower to lead our organization in the set up and expansion of our professional efforts in the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana market.The Lead Grower is an integral part of our team. The role will be responsible for the production of cannabis crops for the purpose of medical sale.The right applicant will assist in developing our plans for initial build, coordinate daily activities for production, forecasting and facility management.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Manage an indoor cultivation facility
- Grow and maintain high volume cannabis crop
- Develop and maintain growth forecast and plant schedule
- Supervise and mentor assistant growers
- Select, purchase or approve purchase of raw materials such as seed, plant nutrients, and disease control chemicals.
- Maintain Safety programs and adhere to compliance and quality standards
- 5 years of Growing experience.
- Management Experience is a plus.
- Basic concepts about operations, quality and productivity.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must have experience in the indoor greenhouse industry and understand the complexities and challenges of such.
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends, hours will change based on business needs.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs and able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to demonstrate high ethical standards and set a positive example for co-workers.
- Must have prior experience as Head Grower/Greenhouse Manager.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clean criminal history
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Relocation assistance
Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Welch, OK