Village of Capitan
PO Box 1380 • Capitan, NM 88316
Phone: 575-354-2247 • Fax: 575-354-2713 •
NOTICE OF EMPLOYMENT
The Village of Capitan is accepting applications for the position of Utilities Foreman. Reports to the Mayor. The Utility Foreman applicant must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities of the supervisor.
- Applicants must have water/wastewater certification level III (3).
- Applicant must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Applicant must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 75 pounds.
- Applicant will provide field support for billing and meter reading.
- Applicant must be able to work extended hours in inclement weather. Maintain compliance with local, State, and Federal laws and statutes.
- supervision and oversight of water and wastewater systems and employees,
- maintenance of water/wastewater system, daily operations,
- inspections, and providing back up for other departments.
- Must have good reading, writing, and organizational skills.
- Will be preparing, completing, and maintaining accurate records, daily, monthly, and quarterly reports in compliance with EPA and NMED State and Federal requirements.
Only those who want to learn and take responsibility need apply.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Salary depends on qualifications.
The Village of Capitan is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are available at
114 Lincoln Ave.,
Capitan NM 88316
or by calling (575) 354-2247.
Location/Region: Capitan, NM