The Energy Advisor is the first point of contact for customers. If you are outgoing, motivated, disciplined, and looking to make up to $1,000 a week we would love to speak to you!
You are essential in creating awareness of solar energy, home improvement, and educating potential customers about our services. You will be a part of a canvass team that generates an interest in renewable energy and qualifies homeowners at their door as well as book appointments with them to speak to one of our experienced energy consultants.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Qualify solar viable homes
- Generate interest from homeowners by educating on the benefits of solar and energy management
- Setting appointments in the field with homeowners for a solar specialist to meet with them
- Attending in person training session to learn the details of the products offering
- Ride along at prospective sales appointments to further your solar education
- Available part-time
- Personable, outgoing and energetic
- Massively money motivated
- Hungry for career growth and advancement
- Highly Competitive
- No excuses, play like a champion
- Legendarily positive attitude
- Able to walk for shift
- Teachable and ability to learn from mistakes
- Bilingual in Spanish is a major plus
- Solar experience greatly valued or door to door experience preferred but not required
- Must have a means of transportation and a valid driver's license
- High hours given every week
- Great pay and hourly rate plus high commissions up to $500
- We provide marketing materials and all training
- Part-time OR Full-time hours available
- Free IPad upon the first five deals made!
- Company cruise coming up
If you have professionalism, innovation and a smile, there is a spot for you on Our Team!
*Immediate hire upon results of interview
Being a Broker, we act as a single contact that guides you through the process of going solar. As a broker it is our job to research the market and remove the inconvenience and difficulty of information overload. We take the time to educate the homeowner; reducing their learning curve and minimizing the amount of time spent evaluating wither their home is a good candidate for solar. We prepare a clear and comprehensive proposal, demonstrating how your home would benefit from going solar.
Location/Region: Lancaster, CA