Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams.
Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Salesforce Administrator to our team.
Based in our downtown Chicago office, the Salesforce Administrator is the first line of defense on our most critical operating system for all revenue-facing roles and is an essential part of ensuring smooth and ever-improving business operations in a quickly changing environment.
As our Salesforce Administrator, you'll be responsible for:
* Managing internal Salesforce case queue and assigning incoming cases to the relevant owner
* Responding to and executing essential administrative cases, including but not limited to:
* Lead Management
* Marketing Campaign creation and population
* Importing lead lists
* Data integrity (Account cleaning/hierarchies, de-duplication, etc.)
* Marketing prospect/customer list segmentation
* Proactive Salesforce Administrative Tasks
* Optimizing page layouts
* Managing new users, roles, and permissions across the Hireology Salesforce instance
* Creating ad hoc reporting, based on a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and the Hireology data model
* Interfacing with 3rd party billing and subscription service
* Working with data warehouse and analytics teams to help manage and eliminate data discrepancies
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
We have a unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
* Critical Thinker: You should be able to identify an issue, understand the scale of the issue, brainstorm a solution and prioritize a fix
Obsessed with details: Some people call them “the weeds”, but you’re a gardener.
You know them intimately because that’s the only way to know which ones are harmful and which ones are essential.
* An Effective Communicator: Delivering messages up and down and across the organization requires clarity, diplomacy, and discretion - you will need to demonstrate all of those abilities.
Please show us how well you communicate in a well-written cover letter to this opening.
* Creative and Curious: You’ll be able to find areas where we can be better and you’ll work across the organization - and outside of it - for the best ways to make them better.
Then you’ll make them better. You’ll learn a ridiculous amount, because you have to and because you want to.
* A Person of Integrity: Not negotiable in this role or any at Hireology.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified?
Here are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Salesforce Administrator:
* 1-4 years experience in a fast-paced work environment
* Familiarity with Salesforce Platform
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to quickly switch contexts and deliver immediate value
* Passion for learning and teaching new tools
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)