The Encore Specialist’s entire focus is on ensuring that our owners understand how to fully operate the features of their new vehicle.
This position is a high-luxury resource aimed at directly and personally serving our owners by taking unparalleled product knowledge out to them, wherever and whenever it is best for their schedule.
The Encore Specialist therefore helps to erase the line between an owner’s experience at our center and an owner’s experience with his or her new vehicle.
Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Fully support and conduct the new-vehicle Initial Handover, including: Schedule the date, time, and location with the owner(s), Set owner’s expectations for amount of time that is to be allotted, Oversee and quality-control all vehicle detailing and PDI requirements, ensuring a 100% perfect vehicle is handed over every time, Establish and configure all 3rd party infotainment/connectivity accounts.
* Conduct Initial Handover in a customized manner that makes it a special occasion for every owner, giving extra attention to features known to be difficult-to-understand.
* Perform all follow-up communications related to features and functions and the Handover Encore.
* Fully support and conduct the new-vehicle Handover Encore, including: At the end of the Initial Handover, schedule the date, time, and location of the Handover Encore.
Communicate with the owner(s) as-needed throughout the time between the Initial Handover and the scheduled Handover Encore to in-turn customize and personalize the Handover Encore’s topics.
* Conduct Handover Encore at owner(s) preferred time and location.
* Establish deep trust and rapport with every owner, remaining the main point-of-contact for how-to, difficult-to-understand and/or defect questions.
In the case of defects, facilitate the connection to the Service Department.
* Fully represent the retailer at all times in order to deepen the retailer-owner rapport through unique engagement opportunities, naturally increasing overall loyalty.
* Lessen the time burden on all sales personnel, freeing each to generate and respond to sales leads.
* Lessen the time burden on service advisors by fielding how-to, difficult-to-understand and/or defect questions, freeing each to give legitimate service customers more time and attention.
* From time-to-time (as management requires), share his/her product knowledge with sales and/or service personnel as a training function or in response to customer questions such personnel cannot answer.
* Keep current in his/her knowledge of Jaguar Land Rover vehicle system functional/operational changes and updates that occur throughout each model year.
Qualifications* Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: North Haven, CT (06473)