This position is posted to collect resumes for a future opportunity
Intelligence and Targeting Analyst
Position Type / Standard Work Hours:
Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
Full-time / 40 hours
Summary / Objective:
Support the Air Force's Cyber command and control operations center providing Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) support to the Joint targeting process. Provide responsive Cyber targeting capabilities and research, develop, formalize, and refine targeting guidance, measures of effectiveness, target materials, and battle damage assessments to support Cyber-focused targeting efforts. Maintain responsibility for conducting nodal system analysis to develop target selection baselines and assist with formalizing procedures for targeting lists and electronic target folders. Participate in Cyber Targeting Working Groups and Coordination Boards to determine mutual efforts, capabilities, best practices, and lessons learned. Collaborate with Cyber intelligence analysts and targeting personnel at national and service level organizations to assist with formalizing procedures for nominating, vetting, and validating Cyber elements of targets.
- 4+ years of experience with intelligence analysis in one or more of the following: Cyberspace operations, digital network analysis, SIGINT, geographic information systems, and counter threat mitigation strategies
- Experience with performing target development and technical analysis in support of combat operations
- Knowledge of national intelligence programs or systems
- Knowledge of SIGINT, IMINT, and HUMINT databases and tools for analysis and target development
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, and visually enticing documents for senior leaders
- 2+ years of experience with kinetic or non-kinetic targeting
- Experience in an Air Operations Center, 624th Operations Center, or on 24th Air Force staff strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes in tasking
- Possession of excellent organizational, interpersonal, teaming, and analysis skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- Very little – less than 5%
Required Education and / or Experience:
- Completion of Basic, Intermediate, or Advanced Digital Network Analysis Courses
Preferred Education and / or Experience:
- BA or BS degree preferred
An active TS/SCI or higher is required.
AAP / EEO Statement:
BTAS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BTAS is an E-Verify program participant.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.