Wateretown Ford Chrysler, located in beautiful Watertown, SD is looking for full-time auotomitvie technicians.
At Watertown Ford Chrysler, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Watertown Ford Chrysler is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Offering very competitive wages and sign bonus or moving assistance to the ideal candidate.
* Medical and Dental * Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance * 401k
* Paid Training * Employee discounts on products and services
* Sign-on bonus available * Relocation assistance available when applicable
Technician Specific Benefits * Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided
* Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * Ford and/or Chrysler certifications a PLUS
* ASE certifications a PLUS * Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills * Willing to submit to a background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Clear Lake, SD (57226)