We are a family-owned, luxury car dealership serving the Orlando area.
We are known for our exceptional customer service and are looking for professional, hardworking individuals to join our growing business. Technician Specific Benefits* Air conditioned shop
* Uniforms provided * Salary guarantee (salary + commission)
* Factory training provided * Productive shop
Additional Benefits* Luxury car dealership
* Health insurance * Vacation days
* Growth opportunities * Fantastic work environment
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
* Organize work areas and tools to minimize damage or loss.
* Attend factory sponsored training classes.
* Successfully pass and remain current on all certifications.
* Participate in determination of personal performance targets.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent. * 2-year automotive technical school
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Maserati, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, or Ram vehicle experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (32810)