At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
Benefits * Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance * Critical Illness Insurance
* Pet Insurance * Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches * Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services * Closed on Sundays
Main responsibilities and contributions:
* Responsible for assisting guests in finding the appropriate parts for their vehicle.
* Create and modify purchase orders * Must be able to work manufacturer catalogs and DMS systems to determine the correct parts and pricing.
* Process and close open invoices * Must maintain a high level of service and urgency for all internal departments.
* Must maintain a high level of guest satisfaction over the phone and on the counter.
Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Detail-oriented, have a professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Preference given to an experienced automotive parts specialist
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Winona, MN (55987)