At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
Benefits* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life and Accident Insurance * Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Critical Illness Insurance * Pet Insurance
* Identity Theft Protection Insurance * Paid Training
* Paid Time Off * Team Lunches
* Company Holidays * Discounts on Products and Services
* Closed on Sundays Technician Benefits * Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* State-of-the-art facilities with upgraded equipment
* Some shops with built-in tool boxes * Uniforms provided, and half the cost paid by the company
* Discounts on products and services * Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and manufacturer training provided
* Safe, clean and professional work environment
* Apprenticeship opportunities available
* Competitive wages Responsibilities* Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
* Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
* Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
Qualifications* No experience necessary! We will provide the training for you to be successful and grow with us!
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* High School Diploma or GED (required)
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: La Crosse, WI (54601)