Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
* Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
* Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily Qualifications* At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
* Team player attitude * Prompt and courteous
* Enthusiastic personality * Must have strong computer skills
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Branford, CT (06405)