Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
Come see the changes we've made and learn about our recent growth and improvement.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join!
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
401k Program *
Professional/Respectful Work Environment
Advancement Opportunities *
Ongoing Training & Development *
Paid Time off/Vacation *
Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Discounts on products and services *
Uniforms, tools and OEM training
* Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
* Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
* Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
* Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
* Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
* Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
* Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
Qualifications * Prior automotive repair experience preferred.
* High School Diploma or GED Required.
* ASE and manufacturer certification, desired.
* A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
* Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
* Strong communication skills.
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* Possess a valid in-state driver's license.
* Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record.
Location/Region: Wallingford, CT (06492)