New opportunity in the Spartanburg area to work for a state organization!
Hours: 8:30 – 5:00 M – F, with a 1 hr. lunch and 2 fifteen minute breaks.
- Assist clients at the front window by answering questions
- Looking up & entering data and scanning documents into our computer system.
- Provide clerical support to the coworkers and supervisor as needed
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have availability to attend a 1 day orientation training in Columbia, SC on the first working day. These sessions are only conducted on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month.
Location/Region: Spartanburg, SC