CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
We are hiring for full time, part time, and seasonal positions. Flexible schedule! Evenings, nights, and weekends shifts available.(Need to modify based on location)
As a Customer Experience Associate, you are integral to the success of our business! This position will give you the opportunity to utilize your skills to deliver outstanding levels of customer service. You will participate in a formal training program to provide you with the skills and training to excel in the role.
As a Customer Experience ‘Superstar’, you will be required to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service and promote our products and services
- Provide superior, friendly, engaging, and efficient customer service
- Partner with local managers to create new ways to enhance the customer experience.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- The courage to have powerful conversations and natural ability to build trusting relationships and champion change
- An organized, driven and self-motivated behaviors
- An ability to perform variety of customer facing functions
- Work outdoors in covered garage based on location facility
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 45 pounds
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- A proven ability to influence performance in a fast-paced retail, hospitality or contact center environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic Computer skills
- A valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits Change based on PT/FT.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Great work/life balance
- Paid vacation, car rental discounts & so much more
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.”
Avis Budget is an Equal Opportunity employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.