State Tested Nurse Aide
Summary Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance.
Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work, nights, days, weekends and holidays. Benefits:
* Health Benefits
* Above Average Pay * Flexible Schedule
* Paid Time Off * Caring Staff
* WE ARE COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
Responsibilities: • Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
• Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
• Provide transportation as required
• Assist in providing a safe environment for client
• Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
• STNA certification • 1 year experience
• Valid driver’s license • Reliable car / auto insurance
• Clean background and criminal record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Dayton, OH (45458)