Work as a Caregiver right in your own Neighborhood!
We service 10 counties including Sacramento County and Placer County.
Are you looking for an amazing Caregiver opportunity?
Do you have years of experience or none at all? Partners In Care believes in training passionate people in the field of caregiving. Here at Partners In Care, we believe in caring for our caregivers and our seniors.
Visit our website and find out more about what we do and how you can become part of our 5 star company. We have a quick application process and same day interviews available.
Benefits * Competitive Wages
* Flexible Scheduling - Both Part Time & Full Time
* Weekly Pay * 24/7 Staff Support
* Paid Caregiver Training * Continuous Paid Training for all employees
* Paid Time Off * Employee Referral Bonus
* Home Care Registry Fees paid for Responsiblities
* Provide non-medical care to seniors in their homes
* Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and oganization
* Able to prepare basic nutritonal meals
* Accompany seniors to doctor's appointments, grocery store, and pharmacy
* Assist with personal care * Medication Reminders
* Provide companionship Qualifications
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a valid driver's license, relilable transportation, proof of insurance and insurability
* Must be willing to submit to a background check, negative TB test and drug screening
* Senior Care experience, preferred but not required
Partners In Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Fair Oaks, CA (95628)