Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction.
A high degree of ownership and accountability with the ability prioritize effectively.
A high degree of integrity and professionalism with excellent communication skills.
Above average energy level with the ability to work in a competitive environment.
* Job Responsibilities: As an Automotive Service Advisor, you would review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to our valued customers’ vehicles for optimal performance.
* Answering phone calls and setting appointments.
* Greeting customers promptly. * Obtaining customer and vehicle information.
* Clearly reporting all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer.
* Determining and recommending needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle.
* Preparing a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts.
* Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently.
Verifying that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order.
* Explaining all completed work and charges to customers.
* Conduct post-repair follow up * Resolve customer complaints, maintain value, quality, and integrity
* GM experience preferred. * Excellent pay plan with unlimited potential.
Fast paced work environment. Career growth opportunities.
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, available after 2 month.
Paid vacation, 401(k)
Equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Saint Cloud, FL (34769)