Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join! Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
* Health & Wellness * Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities* Creating an exceptional customer experience that enhances customer loyalty
* Understanding the customer’s needs and concerns
* Ensuring customer comfort with the service being performed by keeping them informed and updated during the service appointment
* Maintaining a high customer service index (CSI)
* Setting a clear vision and goals for the service department to achieve target performances by engaging and motivating the service team to achieve key goals
* Must build and maintain an excellent relationship with shop
Qualifications* Positive and proven track record of excellence
* High School diploma or equivalent * Previous Service Manager experience
* Valid Driver’s license and possess and maintain an acceptable and safe driving record
All applicants must pass a pre-employment testing that includes a background, motor vehicle checks, and drug testing.
Location/Region: North Haven, CT (06473)