ABA of North Texas provides the highest quality services for children and young adolescents with autism and other developmental disabilities. Our highly trained staff is committed to providing every child a comprehensive program, given their unique and individual needs. The emphasis is always client achievement and maximizing the individuals’ potential in the home, school, and the community to create lasting change throughout their lives.
ABA of North Texas is seeking BCBA’s!!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Licensure: Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis-BCBA, per BACB guidelines
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of ABA of North Texas.
- Exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with children with Autism in a clinic setting
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to train and supervise staff
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and creating Behavior Support Plans
- Teaching functional communication and social skills, and implementing and creating behavior analytic programs
- Complete reports in a timely manner
- Regularly monitor and update client programs
- Collaborate with treatment team providers (clinical director, parents and other support network) to review and monitor case progress
- Communicate with staff and parents routinely, regarding schedules and client's changing needs
- Provide ongoing parent training
- Provide staff training
- Monitor and provide supervision to RBTs
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Work with staff to improve efficiencies, productivity and quality care
- Maintain CEU’s for certification
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and orderly clinic
- Foster and maintain effective and appropriate professional relationships
- Perform other diverse duties as required or requested
Under normal circumstances the employee will need to have the physical capacity to continuously use his/her hands for simple and firm grasping and fine manipulation. The employee may be required to do the following:
- Physically able to respond quickly from any position, walk quickly or jog short distances, stand on feet for a minimum of 15 minutes
- Lift and carry 25-100 lbs.
- Push / Pull up to 150 lbs.
- Squat / Kneel / Stoop
- Twist upper, and lower back
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical demands may vary for each client. You will be provided with more information if special physical demands are needed for a client.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Human Resources Manager to apply!
Location/Region: Douglassville, TX (75560)