Wicomico Nursing Home is seeking Geriatric Nursing Assistants. Full and part time available.
Competitive pay and good benefits.
- Must have satisfactorily completed a State of Maryland approved Geriatric Nursing Assistant certification course and must be able to satisfactorily perform required skills as taught in the Geriatric Nursing Assistant course.
- Must be eligible or currently on Maryland State Registry.
- Must be CPR certified assigned to 11-7 shift.
- Assists residents with ADL’s.
- Maintain a healthy clean work environment.
Wicomico Nursing Home in Salisbury, MD provides residents with around-the-clock nursing care services. We also offer rehabilitation as well as physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of our residents. Each resident receives the personal attention they deserve in order to live comfortably and enjoy their daily lives..
Certified to participate in the Maryland Medical Assistance Program and the Medicare Program, we are proud to admit people regardless of race, color, religious belief, political affiliation, sex or physical handicap. Whether it’s short or long-term care, Wicomico Nursing Home is here to help. Our highly-qualified staff is comprised of skilled nurses, therapists, a registered dietitian and more.
With a clean, relaxing environment and good food, we hope to make every resident feel at home.
Location/Region: Salisbury, MD (21801)