Wicomico Nursing Home is seeking Registered Nurses. Full and part time available.
Competitive pay and good benefits.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Maryland.
- Certified in CPR
- Experience in Geriatric Nursing preferred
- Assess physical needs of each resident.
- Evaluate and develop a plan of care for each resident. Institute and revise as necessary.
- Supervise and coordinate direct patient care.
- Maintain accurate, appropriate and complete documentation on the medical record of each patient as relates to that care.
- Effectively supervise performance of geriatric nursing assistants and medication aides.
- Assist with staff development to enhance and enlarge their knowledge base, and to assure compliance with existing regulations.
- Assist with orientation of new nursing personnel by familiarizing them with policies and procedures of the home, physical plant and residents as well as to assess and evaluate their position skills.
- Coordinate and direct overall operation of nursing unit.
- Make sound decisions based on principles of nursing practices and personnel policy.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with residents, families, and staff.
- Perform all duties as delegated by the Director of Nursing service.
Wicomico Nursing Home in Salisbury, MD provides residents with around-the-clock nursing care services. We also offer rehabilitation as well as physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our staff goes above and beyond to meet the needs of our residents. Each resident receives the personal attention they deserve in order to live comfortably and enjoy their daily lives..
Certified to participate in the Maryland Medical Assistance Program and the Medicare Program, we are proud to admit people regardless of race, color, religious belief, political affiliation, sex or physical handicap. Whether it’s short or long-term care, Wicomico Nursing Home is here to help. Our highly-qualified staff is comprised of skilled nurses, therapists, a registered dietitian and more.
With a clean, relaxing environment and good food, we hope to make every resident feel at home.
Location/Region: Salisbury, MD