For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $67 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
Russ Darrow Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for a Sales Manager with a proven track record and the passion and drive to be the market leader.
This is your opportunity to lead a team of sharp & dedicated Sales Associates.
Previous Dealership managers or top-sales performers are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate enjoys networking and getting to know customer needs daily.
You will mentor your Sales Associates, help them grow their book of business and coach them on proven sales tactics.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level.
Responsibilities * Recruiting, training and developing a high-performance sales team through accountability and strong management principles
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
* Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
* Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
* Help manage productivity of sales department
* Facilitate regular sales training for continue team growth
Qualifications * At least 1 year of Sales Management Experience OR 3 years of Sales Associate success
* Proven track-record of high CSI and Sales Volume
* Must be interested in training additional sales associates and work within a team environment
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
* Spanish speaker a plus Benefits
* Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
* Strong Above Average Pay Plan * Advancement Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K with Match
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Family vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness
Location/Region: West Bend, WI (53090)