Job Description: Reporting directly to the Owners, the Administrative Assistant provides support in a one-on-one working relationship.
The Administrative Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a dealership setting, is mission-driven, results-driven and privacy oriented.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Administrative Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.Flexible Hours!
Roles and Responsibilities Administrative Support
* Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Owners including:
* Managing multiple rental properties
* Managing an extremely active calendar
* Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
* Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
* Compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
* Completing used car inventory on an incremental basis
* Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Owner, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
* Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
* Edits and completes first drafts for written communications
Qualifications * Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
* Expert level written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
* Emotional maturity
* Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
* Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience * Administrative work experience
* Experience and interest in managing personal and company related finances.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat
Comments: * Job type – Full time
* Drug test and background check required
Location/Region: Chantilly, VA (20151)