At Gettel, our associates are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. We offer a variety of training for everyone from Managers to Technicians; Gettel U and the Gettel Edge Program can provide you with the tools needed to take that next step. Above all, we have highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. We are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity...
If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today! What We Offer* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance * Health Savings & Flex Spending Accounts
* Short & Long Term Disability
* 401K Plan * Holiday Pay
* Personal & Sick Days * Paid Vacation
* Paid Training * Growth Opportunities
* Flexible Work Schedules * Discounts on products & services
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Accident & Critical Care Plans Responsibilities * Provide a quick and accurate appraisal of parts needed for specific vehicles being serviced.
* Assist the service department to ensure vehicles are being serviced in a timely manner.
* Ensure parts are in stock and organized efficiently.
* Create and sustain a positive work environment.
* Be able to meet the scheduling requirements of the position
* Determine price and availability of parts based off of a computerized inventory system.
* Process orders from both technicians and customers.
* Purchase/sell parts from and to other dealerships.
* Inspect parts for defects and damages.
* Complete other assigned duties. * Must work on Weekends.
Qualifications* Strong customer service skills are a must.
* Detail oriented and organized. * Experience with Reynolds is a plus.
All applicants must demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing which includes background checks, DMV, and drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please do not call or come into the dealership.
Location/Region: Bradenton, FL (34208)