As a professional Heavy Equipment Hauler for Valley Supply & Equipment Company, Inc., this position will mainly consist of company and customer equipment hauling to places of business, jobsites and in-between company locations. Our mission is to provide the most reliable, highest quality, new and used construction equipment available backed by a first-class commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
We’re a family run business and we want YOU to become part of the family.
Providing excellent product support and customer service continue to be major factors in our success.
Our business ethics and conduct reflect the highest sense of urgency, while enhancing the personal, professional and economic well-being of our employees, customers, vendors and the community. What We Offer* Competitive Pay
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance * Life Insurance
* AD&D Insurance * Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage
* 401K * Paid Time Off
* Excellent Company Culture Responsibilities* Maintain good operating condition of tractor and trailer
* Keep weekly written records of hauling activity
* Loading and hauling company and customer equipment/inventory to various locations as directed
* Maintain proper documentation for all aspects of our business to include the following: rentals, sales, and service departments
* Taking pictures of equipment for all rental deliveries and pickups
* Operating company vehicle in safe manner
* Attend formal training as management deems necessary
* Professional communication with co-workers and customers
* Keep shop and yard in a clean and organized condition
* Load and unload incoming and outgoing freight
* All other duties assigned by the management team
* Working overtime is not unusual for this position
Qualifications* High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
* CDL Class A License Required * A minimum of 3 years experience in a construction equipment hauling
* Excellent customer relationship skills
* Valid Driver’s License We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Manassas, VA (20111)