As a professional heavy equipment hauler for Valley Supply & Equipment Company, Inc., this position will mainly consist of company and customer equipment hauling to places of business, jobsites and between company loacations. This position requires that safety and professionalism be held constant without sacrifice.
We expect the following:
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the execution of the following functions:
* Maintain good operating condition of tractor and trailer
* Keep weekly written records of hauling activity
* Loading and hauling company and customer equipment/inventory to various locations as directed
* Maintain proper documentation for all aspects of our business to include the following: rentals, sales, and service departments
* Taking pictures of equipment for all rental deliveries and pickups
* Operating company vehicle in safe manner
* Attend formal training as management deems necessary
* Professional communication with co-workers and customers
* Keep shop and yard in a clean and organized condition
* Load and unload incoming and outgoing freight
* All other duties assigned by the management team
* Working overtime is not unusual for this position
Experience, Education, Skills & Knowledge:
* A minimum of 3 years experience in a construction equipment hauling.
* Excellent customer relationship skills.
VSE expectation is excellent customer service with all customers.
VSE offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, including health, life, AD&D insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage, 401K and paid vacations
Compensation for this position:.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: TBD based on experience and knowledgeEducation:
* High school or equivalent
License: * Driver's (Required)
Work authorization: * United States (Required)Benefits:
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance * Vision insurance
* Retirement plan * Paid time off
Location/Region: Manassas, VA (20111)