Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Review billing for accounts receivable
* Send out customer statements on a monthly basis
* Complete regular collection calls to minimize aged receivables
* Reconcile customer accounts and address billing discrepancies
* Complete cash applications for customer payments
* Complete write offs for uncollectible accounts
* Reconcile accounts receivable account to the general ledger
* Complete credit applications * Complete accounts receivable reporting
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
* At least 3 years of Accounts Receivable experience
* Strong attention to detail * Excellent written and verbal skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55435)