At John Bowman Chevrolet we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at John Bowman Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
New-car sales at Bowman Chevrolet have tripled since 2011.
The dealership has regularly been ranked among the top 20 Chevrolet dealerships nationally for sales volume and has been among the fastest-growing Chevy dealers in Michigan the past seven years.
In 2017 and 2018, General Motors named Bowman Chevrolet to its exclusive Chevrolet Dealer of the Year list.
Bowman Chevrolet also has received Dealer Rater’s Consumer Satisfaction Award four consecutive years and was named Dealer Rater’s Michigan Chevrolet Dealer of the Year in 2017 and 2018.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a commercial vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used commercial vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications * Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
* At least 1 year of sales experience
Location/Region: Clarkston, MI (48346)