Audio/Visual Lead Technicians
TradeSTAR is seeking to hire Audio/Visual Lead Technicians for local work in Houston. This position is a contract-to-hire position with an up and coming, mid-sized, Audio/Visual Contractor based in Texas.
This specific company is well established and has been in Texas for more than 30 years. They are rapidly growing and service the A/V industry in a variety of different ways. This particular position will be working primarily working in schools and will be installing a variety of different Audio/Visual components into classrooms. We are looking to add smart, motivated and career-driven lead technicians to their already talented team
Position: Audio/Visual Lead Technician
• Candidates will be expected to wear appropriate PPE (Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, etc).
• Competitive candidates will have at least 3 years of experience in the Audio/Visual industry and at least 6 months of experience leading other technicians on installations.
• Candidates must also have experience pulling and testing Audio/Visual cables and terminating various A/V connectors such as: VGA Cables, Phoenix Connectors, 3-5 Pin Connectors and RJ45s.
• This is a customer facing role, with daily interactions with clients. A successful candidate will have a professional demeanor, excellent communication skills and an innate ability to work while under a deadline.
• CTS certification is a plus but not required
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, take advantage of our Click to Apply feature or call Sean at 281-781-7120 / Email resume to email@example.com
Other Responsibilities Could Include:
- Set up, or set up and operate audio and video equipment including microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and related electronic equipment for concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences. May also set up and operate associated spotlights and other custom lighting systems.
- Design layouts of audio and video equipment and perform upgrades and maintenance.
- Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment.
- Install, adjust, and operate electronic equipment to record, edit, and transmit radio and television programs, motion pictures, video conferencing, or multimedia presentations.
- Diagnose and resolve media system problems.
- Notify supervisors when major equipment repairs are needed.